Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hello, I made a new covers album.



sorry John Prine, the picture of you wouldn't fit.

So I'm sort of into this covers thing lately while we're working on the next album. (Songs are written for new record, drums and guitars are recorded, you'll probably hear it some time). Anyway, it's called "Songs You Loved in High School", so here are fourteen songs by seven artists that I like. It's pretty lo-fi (which is on purpose), tell me what you think in the comments section.


The Cure-Boys Don't Cry
Neil Young-After the Goldrush
The Velvet Underground-Candy Says
Morrissey-Every Day is Like Sunday
REM-Losing My Religion
John Prine-Sam Stone
The Velvet Underground-New Age
The Cure-Friday I'm in Love
Warren Zevon-Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner
John Prine-Speed of the Sound of Lonliness
Warren Zevon-Splendid Isolation
REM-Man on the Moon
Neil Young-Tell Me Why
Morrissey-Last of the Famous International Playboys

No comments: